Thursday, August 5, 2010

BP2_iGoogle Screen Shots

This was definitely an educational assignment.  I had the opportunity to explore iGoogle and a bunch of the amazing apps that it features.  Since I already had a facebook, twitter, blogger, and linkedin account, it made it really cool to see it's connectivity and accessibility right on my homepage. 

I did come up with some problems, though, that are also seen through the screenshots below.  For some reason the facebook and linkedin apps did not load for me.  I even got prompted for this very strange username and password area, and still didn't work.  I will definitely investigate those issues in a later time. 

Once again, very happy to have discovered all of these apps.  This may be a great way for my students to share and create projects online.  Oh the ideas......!!!


(Home Screenshot)

(FSO Screenshot)

(AR Screenshot)


(ETC Screenshot)

No comments:

Post a Comment